Install Way 1
● Download the Everest font file
● Now you'll see the available Everest TrueType
● Right-click the Everest font and click Install
● If you're prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, and if you trust the source of the font, click Yes.
Install Way 2
● In your computer, all fonts are stored in the C:\Windows\Fonts folder.
● You can also add Everest font by simply drag and drop or copy/pest Everest font files into this folder. Windows will automatically install this Everest font.
Install Way 3
● Open the Control Panel in Windows 7 and Windows 10, 11 &... for the inslatall Everest
● go to Control Panel > Fonts.
● In Windows 8.1, go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts.
● Click on View inslatted font & pest or drag and drop Everest